KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Investigators in NY are trying to figure out what happened to two sisters who were found floating near an embankment of the Hudson River last Wednesday.

Tala Farea, 16, and Rotana Farea, 22, had been living in Fairfax, Virginia with their mother, but Rotana had moved to live in NY.

A source at the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington, DC told DailyMail.com Rotana's sister Tala had won a full scholarship to study at Dar Al-Fikr, a top private school in Jeddah.

Police released a sketch of the two women found laying on rocks near the Hudson River off of Riverside Park.

Police have disclosed that the sisters, who lived in Fairfax, Virginia, were from Saudi Arabia and had recently requested asylum in the United States, the New York Times reports.

Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea of the New York City Police Department said those interviews are "unraveling" what was going on in Tala and Rotana Farea's lives before their mysterious deaths.

The city's medical examiner has yet to determine the cause of death, be it a double homicide or a suicide pact.

Apple updates its MacBook Air and Mac mini
The new Mac mini comes with plenty of connectivity options, including four Thunderbolt 3 ports , two USB-A ports and an HDMI port. The MacBook Air also includes the most secure storage of any notebook, Lagrove said, with a AES-256 crypto engine.

Voting begins in Kandahar elections
Ibrahimi said 111 candidates were vying for 11 seats in Parliament from southern Kandahar in Afghanistan's 249-seat chamber. This year's elections have become the first parliamentary election in Afghanistan since 2010.

Scaramucci on The View: Kelly has hurt morale in the White House
Scaramucci said Trump and others should tone down their rhetoric about the caravan. "That's a bunch of malarkey, and we all know that".

"We are out to get justice for those two girls and find out exactly what happened", he added.

They were pronounced dead at the scene along the riverbanks on Manhattan's Upper West Side, police said.

Neither woman's body had immediately obvious signs of trauma, and after initially suspecting that the pair might have jumped from the George Washington Bridge, cops cooled on the theory Tuesday.

Rotana Farea had been enrolled at George Mason University until the spring. However, there is little detail about why they were in New York City and whether they have been there since late August. The Farea sisters were reported missing again, for the second and final time, on August 24.

Their mother filed another missing persons report recently but withdrew it after she said her younger daughter called her and told her she was visiting Rotana in the city.

Virginia cops eventually found them, but they went to go stay in a shelter, the location of which wasn't disclosed by cops to the parents, sources said.

Saudi Arabia's consulate-general in NY has appointed an attorney "to follow the case closely".