KXIP vs KKR Live Score

The figure was an impressive 49 per cent of the total 3, 274 accredited delegates while the other 11 contestants shared 51 per cent.

Other aspirants include Senate President Bukola Saraki polled 317 votes, immediate past Senate President, Senator David Mark 35 votes, Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo 111 votes, Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal 693 votes.

At a party convention on Saturday, the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) picked Buhari, who took office in 2015, for the February vote. You ran away from facing President Buhari in a Primary, now you'll meet him at the Presidential elections.

"More importantly, let me congratulate the victor and new flagbearer of our party and all the fellow aspirants for running credible and mature campaigns and working all along to reassure millions of our fellow party members and other Nigerians that PDP will leave the convention venue more united and ready to work together to form the next government at the federal and other levels in a manner that we will unite the country, grow the economy, carry along all stakeholders, empower the youths and make government serve the people better".

CUPP is the umbrella body of about 40 opposition political parties.

"And on behalf of my colleagues, I thank our well-deserved presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar".

In a statement by his media aide, Saraki congratulated Atiku and all the aspirants for running credible and mature campaigns. "Today, you (Atiku) truly deserve it", he said.

Their names are now expected to be submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) rather than those of the people who emerged winners in the party primaries.

Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo's Asia Trip Is Underway
He said they would develop options, if not finalize, the location and timing of a second Trump-Kim summit. Pompeo "had a good meeting with Chairman Kim today in Pyongyang", Trump said Sunday on Twitter.

SpaceX Aces First-Ever Rocket Landing in California After Spectacular Satellite Launch
The launch is scheduled for shortly after 7:20 p.m., Vandenberg Air Force base officials said in an advisory . The upgraded Block 5 Falcon 9 is part of SpaceX's plan for vastly cheaper and more efficient spaceflight.

Musk mocks 'Shortseller Enrichment Commission' after SEC settlement
Judge Alison Nathan said it was a regular practice at the Southern District of New York Court to ask for a joint statement. It's also worth noting that, just three minutes after Musk's tweet, Tesla stock prices fell by another 2%.

"This is a watershed and a momentous occasion for the PDP and indeed the nation".

"More important in the race was the transparent, free, fair, credible, and peaceful process".

He also commended the role played by Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike towards ensuring a successful convention of the PDP in Port Harcourt. "I urge them and the party faithful to continue to work together for the party's victory in the 2019 general elections".

"So, we are looking for a way out in this regard". You have said it is not something you are going to do alone.

A top PDP source, which did not want to be named, confided in the Nigerian Tribune on Sunday that talks were already on to implement this initiative which had indeed been on the card well before the national convention. He commended other contestants for putting up fearless contest and conducting themselves in a way befitting true leaders in name and in fact.

Mr Jonathan described Mr Abubakar as a man who has the capacity to take the country to greater heights.

Mr Abubaker defected again from APC in May to PDP.

In the same way, the Nigerian Tribune learnt, the party has agreed that the South West will produce the Speaker of the House of Representatives if it assumes power next year.


COMMENTS