KXIP vs KKR Live Score

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", Shaun Dakin, from the West Midlands Fire Service, said via a statement.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", added Watch Commander Dakin.

The 22-year-old, known by his username TGFbro, had been "trying to make a mould of his head in the freaky stunt", the Daily Mirror writes.

He put his head, covered by a plastic bag and with a tube for breathing, into a microwave filled with a plaster called Polyfilla, then had a friend use a hair dryer to harden the plaster.

The group had already spent an hour and a half trying to free the YouTuber before deciding to call the emergency services.

Despite that fact that no one has laughed at an internet prank video since 2011, YouTubers continue to push the limits in the hunt for hot comedy content, such as this goober, who cemented his fucking head into a microwave.

Trump Jr Colluded with WikiLeaks
CBS News published a photo of the email - which did not include any information on the date it was sent. All of this information was public and it was The Washington Post who reported on this trip up .

MediEvil 4K Remaster Announced for PS4 at PSX 2017
Asakura also notes that the game only requires a DualShock, so no need for the motion control wands that some VR games utilize. Tonight, Sony announced that the game would be getting a VR experience on PlayStation VR .

3 dead, including gunman, after New Mexico school shooting
The sheriff's department said in a Facebook post that morning that Aztec High School was being locked down and evacuated. No other injuries were reported, and it was not clear if the shooter died by suicide or was killed by police.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in", Watch Commander Dakin continued. It took them a further hour, with the help of a specialist technical team, to free the YouTuber.

"He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily".

The operation involved an ambulance crew and the fire service. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head. The fire service then warned the group not to repeat the said antic.

Unforch the deeply stupid YouTuber hasn't been named, with all the pictures released conveniently hiding his face (what with it being cemented into a microwave and all) so we can not give him the online roasting he so deserves.

Caption + Image from YouTube video.

Despite the fire brigade's obvious frustration with the pranksters, Swingler later said that he had never appreciated life as much as he did after the incident.


COMMENTS